- Lift the upper edge of the liner
away from the vinyl and fold back approximately 3-6 inches
(depending on the size of the graphic).
- Carefully position the film so that it is properly
aligned on all sides, then press the upper corners in place
using light pressure.
- Using your hand or a soft plastic squeegee, lightly
press the film in place.
- Working from the top of the graphic to the bottom,
continue by peeling away more of the liner and applying
light pressure to the film. Continue in this manner until
the liner is completely removed and the window graphic
is in place.
- Using a utility knife, carefully trim away any unneeded
portion of the graphics.
- If you are installing more than one panel, properly
align the next graphic in relation to the adjoining panel(s).
Note: In the case of graphics
that must be seamed together, install the two pieces so that
the edges of the film butt against each other, with the holes
aligned (don't overlap the two edges of the film).
- Follow steps
1 through 5 above.
- Finally, squeegee the film from the center and work
outward in all directions. Be sure to squeegee the edges
firmly in place.
- Step back and admire your work!